Nov 28, 2011

Immortal Remains by Rook Hastings

Where do I begin with Immortal Remains. Well, I loved the first book Nearly Departed and this one was even better in some ways (if that's even possible). 

Kelly, Bethan, Jay and Hashim have some trouble hanging with each other after what happened at the ending of the last book(no spoilers). As they are driven apart something or someone is about to bring them back together. There has been four freak accidents, leaving four dead girls at a private school near them. When Charlotte, a girl form that school, contacts Bethan and claims that she is the next victim, they have to gather their forces to face the new threat. No matter what it seems to be.

This book was an emotional roller coaster, it had me crying, laughing, getting angry and then terrified all at the same page. Never knowing what will happen. A lot of twists and turns, mystery and totally unexpected scenarios. Just like in the first book, I love the way the author lets us inside each character's head and allows us to learn his every fear and hope.

I realized that there is no next book out yet, I hope it will be out at least next year! I want to know what's going to happen next. I need to know!!!

★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment