Nov 21, 2011

Storm Born Comic #1 by Richelle Mead, Grant Alter & Dave Hamann



Firstly, I have to say I haven't read the book Storm Born, nor any other books by Richelle Mead for that matter. Yeah, I know shame on me. So this graphic novel was my first taste of her talent and I found it really exciting.

In the first issue of Storm Born, Eugenie has a new assignment, a girl that has been captured by fairies and taken to the Otherworld. Eugenie, being a shaman, had passed with her spirit to the other side, but this time she needs to get there in full body. Contemplating on whether or not to accept the job, she meets Kiyo and things get a little bit... X-rated!

The art is beautiful and reading this I was reminded of all the great comics I used to read when I was a kid. :)

The ending was a cliffhanger and now I'm off to read the next one!

★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment