Mar 29, 2015

Showcase Sunday #46 - March 2015



Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
~Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea


Welcome to this month's SS. As I mentioned before I am currently back at my hometown for a few months until I leave for London at the end of July. I can't wait. I don't know what to expect but I am so excited to spend the next 3 to 4 years (maybe more) there.


Since I got back, I decided that I should read as many of the books I already own, because I won't be able to take many with me when I leave. I also decided not to buy any new physical books until I am in London, where I will probably go crazy. So you won't be seeing many books in my monthly SS until August.

Here are the books I got in March:

A Few Words:
As you can see I got very few books this past month. First there is Hellsbane, which was a free kindle book. It sounds really good and I just can't resist free books. My e-reader is about to explode from all the unread books.
I also received physical copies of the first two books int the Lines that Bind series by Anna Lazaridis. They look really good and the books have that soft feeling I love. I hope I can get to them before I leave for London.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your books! They look good. Ah, London... *so jealous*

    Jen @ EbonyInkReviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cover for Hellsbane, i may need to go and check that one out! I haven't heard of the Lines that Bind series before but might need to go and have a look. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellsbane looks so good!

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete