Sep 29, 2013

Showcase Sunday #13



Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
~Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea


It's that time of the week again. And finally the strikes in my country are partially over so I got some of my books. Yay!!! Still waiting on four more books though. So let's see what I got this week.

Physical Books:
(There are no actual photos because I am bored...)
Spirit: Finally I got the third book in the Elemental Series. You can expect a review of this one real soon. I am dying to see what happens next. But I am a bit concerned that in Spirit Hunter is the lead male character. I love me some Merrick brothers!
The School for Good and Evil: What can I say? I wonder why it took me so long to get this one. I wanted it from the very first time I laid eyes on it and read the blurb. The book has some really cute illustrations too. Can't wait to read it

Free E-Book:
Terrorscape: The final book in the Horrorscape trilogy. I can't believe I got this one for free too. I got all three books for free and I can't wait to start reading them.

For Review:
Into the End: This book looks really creepy and mysterious. Kind of reminds me of Stephen King's books. Can't wait to start it.
Shadows in the Sand: An epic fantasy journey that I can't wait to begin. Michael Diack has a very unique way with words and I am really curious to see how he uses it in a fantasy book.

These are all the books I got this week. Leave me links to your new hauls in the comments.

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, Spirit. Will be interested to see what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to start on Kemmerer's books because everyone seems to love them. Nice haul!
    Happy reading!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. The School of Good and Evil sounds pretty awesome :) Enjoy!

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, The School For Good and Evil looks good! Hope you enjoy all these and have a great week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read lots of good things about Spirit - hope you enjoy it just as much as the rest of the series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen The School of Good and Evil around a bit and love the idea...although i think it comes across as a little young for my tastes. I should probably go read some reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read the School of Good and Evil! I think it may be aimed at people a little younger than me but it still looks cool :) Enjoy all your reads this week!!

    Here's my SS :)

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeee! Spirit is amazing and I promise, there's enough Merrick Brother love going on! And in a way, Brigid just proves she can make you fall in love with just about anyone!
    You got some good looking books and yay for a whole trilogy free! That's awesome!
    Hope you like all your new books!
    Faye :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool haul! I can't wait to read your review of The School of Good and Evil!



    My Showcase Sunday: http://pili-inlovewithhandmade.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/showcase-sunday-12.html

    ReplyDelete