Oct 6, 2011

While Reading #1

I haven't posted in a while cause I had been a bit busy. I thought, since I am still reading A Game of Thrones, and don't have a new review, I should make this meme or whatever for the time between the reading.

Among them, What I Am About To Read.


Has any of you read them? Any thoughts?

Also there was A New Release a few days ago.





Jack the Ripper strikes back at modern-day London!
That must be a good one.
It is a must read in my to read list.





But for now I still have to finish the one I'm reading and fast so I can post a review and move on with my reading.

That was all. I just felt like it was time for a quick post.
Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Forgive My Fins! And I'd never heard of The Name of the Star, adding it to my TBR now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/19/2011

    me too - Forgive my Fins is also on my to read list. The Cover just looks so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete