Oct 28, 2011

Before by Cambria Hebert


What if your life was charmed and everything in it was perfect…
Before.
This is the story of my past. Of what things were like for me when everything was normal. Of what every teenager’s life is like. Clothes. Parties. Boys and summer vacation. What’s so wrong with that? I liked it. I was happy.
Until things changed. I changed.
I didn’t know that lies and secrets were about to take over my existence. I didn’t know there was someone out there, someone meant just for me. I didn’t know that I was about to go on a journey, a journey that would lead me to the girl I am today.
This is the beginning of the worst year of my life. Would I go back and change things? Erase everything that has happened to go back into these moments?
Not a chance.
This is a story of before.

Before is the prequel to Masquerade.

It allows us a glimpse into the lives of Sam and Heven before...before both of their worlds changed. The story made me impatient for the first book.

I love Cambria Hebert's writing and Sam's point of view. There is a whole mystery surrounding him and even when we see through his eyes we don't get to know a lot, it's really nice.This is a great story to get you pumped up for the real thing!

So, I learn what happened before, now I can't wait to learn about the after. :)

***

One last thing, as of today Masquerade went on pre-order! You can find the book here

★★★★★

1 comment: