Oct 30, 2011

Arrived This Week [Oct.24 - 30]

This week I had a total of 16 arrivals, both e-books and print copies, but I'll try to keep the post small.

Print copies - All used, bought from awesomebooks.com


2.Dark Secrets (Book #1) by Elizabet Chandler

E-Books

From Authors
 
6.Before (Heven and Hell, Prequel) by Cambria Hebert
7.Eden (Eden Series, Book #1) by Janelle Stalder
8.Nash of the Thieves' Guild by Tony Passarelli

Bought
9.Shadows of Past Memories (The Foxfire Chronicles, Book #1) by Alexandra Lanc
10.Emerald Staff (A Custodian Novel, Book #2) by Alison Pensy
11.Open Minds (Mindjack, Book #1) by Susan Kaye Quinn
12.Emotionally Charged by Selina Fenech
13.The New World (Chaos Walking, Prequel) by Patrick Ness
14.My Soul to Lose (Soul Screamers, Prequel) by Rachel Vincent

From Netgalley
15.Seraphina by Rachel Hartman (No Cover Yet)

Won (from http://www.behindtherows.com/)
16.Last Call by Jennifer Schmidt

1 comment:

  1. I have Last Call on my laptop too :)
    Great books, hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a great week,
    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete