Jan 2, 2012

Random Reads #2 - January

Random Reads Meme – Hosted by ImLovingBooks.com

Random Reads is a monthly meme hosted by imlovingbook.com. You get to pick a book from your to read pile with any random way you want to and read it.

This is my second RandomReads, and although I haven't read my last pick I am excited for the new one!

Anyways, I used my "own" shelf on Goodreads and random.org to choose the book I am going to random read this month. This book is a really small one so I'll be done in no time!


5 comments:

  1. Hmm..I haven't heard of that one, but I hope you enjoy it! :) Thanks for participating!

    ♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one either. Please let us know how it was.
    New follower <3
    Random Reads@Books&Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks good! Thanks for stopping by my blog Ink Spots and Roses! And for the great idea to make a shelf of books I own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cover! Looks really interesting, though I've never heard of it! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete