Aug 23, 2015

Showcase Sunday #50 - August 2015 Weeks #3 and #4



Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
~Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea


Welcome back everyone. This is a Showcase Sunday post to show you guys all the books I got the past 2 weeks. And some other added bookish thing I acquired through those weeks.

All those books I got from charity shops at my neighborhood. Turns out I have 5 of them so close to my house, I just needed to know what to look for. Also got a Book Nerd tote from Waterstones, it was so cute, I couldn't resist it. And a mug that says Fif-tea shades of Earl Grey (again from a charity shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment