I think the best way to start this post is by saying:
HAPPY NEW YEAR
I hope 2014 found you all happy and healthy. I wish that everyone's lives are just keep getting better. And don't forget the best has yet to come :-)
With that said, I believe that the best way to start 2014 on Mostly Reviews is by listing all my resolutions for the new year.
2014's Writing Resolutions1. I have to finish editing my novel, Burning Sky. It's been over a year that I've been rewriting and fixing everything that needed to be fixed but I believe that I have to finish all the edits this year.
2. I always have a few new storylines under work, so, for 2014 I hope to finish at least one of them. Probably turning it into a novella.
3. I also need to get back on writing the sequel for Burning Sky, Crying Sky and soon!
2014's Blogging Resolutions1. I am not a big commenter. I admit it. I usually go around, visiting blogs and readign reviews or posts, but I barely comment on any of them, and let's face it...that sucks. I love getting comments on my blog posts and I believe other people love it too. So, this year I promise to comment on at least a couple of posts each day. Share the comment love :-)
2. After my kind slow posting pace during the Christmas vacation (which I am still enjoying) I will try to have a post ready for each day. I started getting really into Book Blast, Cover Reveals and all that stuff later last year and I really enjoy it. Authors need bloggers to promote their books and I love doing it. BTW, my everyday posting schedule will get back to normal after I return to my home at the end of next week.
2014's Reading Resolutions1. Read 100 books. I know for some of you 100 books is an easy goal but for me it's not. I only managed to read 50 books in 2013 and the most books I read in one year are 75. So reaching 100 books will be pretty amazing for my reading schedule.
2. Buy & Re-read the whole D.Gray-Man series. D.Gray-Man is one of my all time favourite Manga series and I am dying to actually own all 24 volumes. Hopefully the creator of the series will get back on the story soon 'cause I need to know what will happen next and the series has been on a huge hiatus for a year or so...I think...I am not so sure.
3. Finish some series. I start series all the time and wait forever to finish them. This has to end. And it's not because I don't have the rest of the books, I got them, I just don't know what's stopping me from reading them. Here are some of the series that I want to finish in 2014:
4. Read some oldies. That doesn't mean the book has to be 100 years but there are a few books that are sitting on my shelves for a few years now unread and I think it's time for me to finally pick them up. Here are some of the books I want to read: