1. Did you have a favorite part in this book?
I think that every single thing that happened in Rome was my favorite part of this book. Starting reading Charade I couldn't wait for the characters to go to Rome. I still wish it happened earlier and lasted longer.
2. The characters travel to hell in hopes to get the scroll back. I would say hell is the worst place they have ever been. Where is the WORST place you have ever been?
Hmmm...that's a very interesting question and one I would have to think for a while, since I never considered it. I honestly can't thing of anything. I mostly remember the places I enjoyed. And growing up I loved every place I found myself at.
3. Heven steps in front of a chain to protect Sam and is injured. She will be scarred again. Do you think she will act the same way as before or do you think that she is a different person now?
I never wanted Heven to lose her scares in the first place, I knew that she should wear them with pride after she managed to look past them and find out who she truly was, so I can say that I liked the fact that Cambria scarred her once again. I am sure this time she is going to live up to my expectations and won't hide herself.
4. We now know why Logan was acting so odd. How do you think he will be now that the demon is gone?
I am currently reading Tirade so I know how he is going to be, but while I was reading Charade I thought he'd be broken after a demon used his body like that, I wasn't that far off. Maybe he was a bit stronger than I thought.
5. Any predictions for the next book in the series, Tirade?
HA! I need to go back to reading this one. I am only at the first half of the book. But, for the things I still haven't read, I believe that Heven is going to save Sam after all and that Gemma and Cole will get closer and closer. And for some reason I still fear (ever since the first book) that Heven's grandmother will die. Don't know when, but I have a feeling it's coming.
Link up your answers for this week's questions and get ready for next week's Friday post by Cambria. She is going to announce the giveaway winners announced and there's going to be a celebration for the release of Tirade, the next book in the series.